iPad and iPhone downloads will be available soon. Enter your e-mail to be notified when these are available.
- Comprehensive course that develops your speaking, listening, reading, grammar, vocabulary and writing.
- Learn by using English in real-life situations involving you and the characters of Velawoods.
- Your own 3D virtual teacher to help and guide you.
- Certificate of completion at the end of each course.
- Personalised, continuous and clear feedback powered by advanced analytics.
- Carefully structured as a complete self-study course.
Velawoods English content is endorsed by Cambridge University Press. Cambridge English Language Assessment created and validated the placement and Course tests and vetted all other in-course assessments.
- Velawoods English content is based on the Cambridge University Press English language course, face2face, used by over 1.5 million learners in 113 countries worldwide.
- Courses are aligned to the CEFR, the international standard for defining language ability.
- The Course tests are linked to Cambridge English’s internationally recognised qualifications.
State-of-the-art Speech Analysis
- Practise as many times as you like and receive detailed feedback on your pronunciation.
- Compare your pronunciation to that of native speakers and quickly build your speaking confidence
- In-course speech analysis is powered by Carnegie Speech, global leaders in assessing spoken language skills.