iPad and iPhone downloads will be available soon. Enter your e-mail to be notified when these are available.
- Velawoods English is the only complete English course specifically designed for self-study which uses a tried and tested syllabus that makes learning easy.
- Its unique, immersive learning experience offers the next best thing to living in an English speaking country.
- Certificate of completion at the end of each course.
- Qualification at the end of the Elementary Course you will be ready to prepare for Cambridge English’s Key English Test (KET)
Velawoods English content is endorsed by Cambridge University Press. Cambridge English Language Assessment created and validated the placement and Course tests and vetted all other in-course assessments.
- Velawoods English content is based on the Cambridge University Press English language course, face2face, used by over 1.5 million learners in 113 countries worldwide.
- Courses are aligned to the CEFR, the international standard for defining language ability.
- The Course tests are linked to Cambridge English’s internationally recognised qualifications.
State-of-the-art Speech Analysis
- Practise as many times as you like and receive detailed feedback on your pronunciation.
- Compare your pronunciation to that of native speakers and quickly build your speaking confidence
- In-course speech analysis is powered by Carnegie Speech, global leaders in assessing spoken language skills.